Thursday, May 26, 2011

ME.MIA

I really don't know why I started this thing but it keeps bogging me since yesterday. Actually this is not my first[i have make 3 already but all our fansites appreciating things I like] blog but this is the only blog I tell who am I or what my mind think. I am not using my own name in this blog or any name of other peole I encounter. I just used them for diferrentiating one person to another in this blog. Actually this if for the purpose of a diary. yeah yeah... Why do i have to blog it and just write it in a notebook or somewhere else? Well the thing is I cannot hide it in my house my grandma Lia always find it and to my disappointment always read it[i even use methods of writting backwards]. Diary for me should be private! Well I know why put it in a blog where more people can see it. Actually people who see it even they know me in person will not likely know that I am the person behind this blog .I'm always secretive and shy to talk to anyone. I just like to endure it to myself. I am always like this. Actually I'm an incoming 3rd year college student. This one is not a lie :D Almost all of the things I will write here are completely true except names of the persons involved and names of places associated with me to make it still a secret. No one from my family knows of this blog to keep myself from expressing what I want. For all future viewers of this blog thank you i just want to express myself and for you to keep reading this will be much appreaciated...

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment